National Carburetors, Inc. Limited Warranty
All National Carburetors, Inc. (NCI) Limited Warranties are extended to the original consumer only. This Limited Warranty is not assignable or otherwise transferable. There are no warranties that extend beyond those stated herein. NCI offers no other warranties expressed or implied beyond this Limited Warranty.
In the event of an alleged defect in material or workmanship, NCIs’ responsibility is strictly limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. NCI has no other obligation expressed or implied. Final warranty determination will be in the sole discretion of NCI. NCI shall not be responsible for; (a) actual or alleged labor, transportation, or other incidental charges; or (b) actual or alleged consequential or other damages incurred by use of any product of NCI.
Returned units found to be contaminated with water, rust, varnish or any other type of contaminate are not covered by the warranty and will incur a clean out charge. The customer will also be responsible for return shipping.
This Limited Warranty sets forth specific legal rights. The consumer may have other rights as a result of variations in state laws or provincial laws. This Limited Warranty supersedes all prior warranty statements.
NCI warrants to the original purchaser of our units, its merchandise to be free from defects in material and workmanship in normal use and service as follows:
New Holley and New Edelbrock Carburetors: 90 Days from date of purchase.
NCI New and Remanufactured Automotive Carburetors: 1 year from date of purchase.
NCI New and Remanufactured Marine Carburetors: 1 year from date of purchase
Returning a carburetor for warranty repair:
1. Contact NCI technical support via email ([email protected]) or at 904-636-9400.
2. After it has been determined that warranty work is required, customer will be authorized to return the carburetor.
3. Drain the carburetor of fuel, pack securely and return to:
Attn: Warranty Department
2461 Rolac Road
Jacksonville, FL 32207
4. Inside the box please include the following:
Your Phone Number
Description of the problem
Year, make, model and engine size
Copy of original invoice
5. All warranty returns must be shipped to NCI at the customer’s expense.
6. Upon receiving the carburetor, NCI will inspect and repair the carburetor. The carburetor will then be flow bench or live engine tested and recalibrated for your engine.
7. NCI will pay the shipping costs to return the carburetor to the customer.