CORE RETURN POLICY:
National Carburetors makes it easy to return your carburetor core. The carburetor we ship you will include a FedEx return shipping label.
1. Please include a copy of the original invoice with the return. Mark it with "CORE RETURN".
2. Use the box in which the carburetor was sent to you and reuse the same packing materials to prevent damage to the core.
3. Core must be returned within 90 days.
4. Core must be re-buildable. That means it can't be frozen, broken or missing any major parts.
5. Core should be the same as the carburetor sold. If you return a different core for refund, our receiving department will inspect the core and determine a partial core refund.
6. Attach the shipping label and give the box to any FedEx driver or drop off at a FedEx location.
7. Upon receiving your core we will credit back the core charge on the credit card used to purchase the carburetor.
Refund Policy and Conditions:
Full or partial refunds will only be issued in the following cases:
1. All new uninstalled carburetors sent back for a refund will be subject to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping costs.
2. Any undamaged, installed carburetors, sent back for a refund in lieu of being repaired under our 2 year (1 year for marine carburetors) service warranty, will receive a credit for the core value ONLY.
3. No refunds on new Zenith or non-stocked Holley carburetors due to the fact that these are special ordered from the manufacturer at the time of purchase.